1) My primary job at the CTE meeting will be using a Sony CX560v camcorder and recording some interesting parts of the meeting. From there, myself along with some others are going to edit that footage together into a spectacular film for the GenYES website. Besides that, I will be an ambassador in the beginning of the meeting and will help the CTE "suits" in any way possible and make them feel right at home.2) I haven't commented on anybody else's comment because they will be below this blog post.-GoogleKing
the film could probably be almost identical to the tech fair so im sure you'll do a good job
Use After Affects and make it look better than the Tech Fair movie. Oh and make sure to catch my beautiful face on camera... (Just kidding!)
1. my primary job at the cte fair will to be an ambassador. i will answer questions about the genyes program and help explain what we do and why2. I commented on Google king
be confident and speak clearly
Speak loud and talk alot.
my job is in the amp zones i will be showing CTE what the consuls do and how they work I commented on CStormer
What amp zone are you working and how does it apply with education? be ready to answer any question they might throw at you, make sure to be well informed about your station in order to sound more intelligent to the "suits"
How are we supposed to know what you're doing in said amp zones? This seems a bit broad.
1. I will be a hostess2. good luck on all of your experience just know that even if you mess up you are human and don't beat your self up about it an just have fun and make sure to look nice and if you don't mess up you are one special person and be nice have fun and get a good nights rest the day before I commented on all
basically you posted the same thing for everyone.... Next time be a little more personal than just a comment posting robot.
Lead them to glory!! lol Try to keep to the 3 minuet schedule.
You'll do great!
1. I am going to be one of the GenYES ambassadors. I will tell people about my GenYES experience and what I like about GenYES. I will also help lead other GenYES people in their duties.2. I commented on Google King
Make sure that you tell them what GenYES is about and what the goal of it is, not just what you like about it.
1. I am to know about what GenYes is here to do as I am a 7th period student.
Understand I do.
I will be an Ambassador to the CTE "suits" at the beginning, mingling with them and talking to the about what GenYES is. Than afterward I will show them the Kinect Station and how it can be used for anatomy and the such. I still gotta get rid of the bugs. So far I am still commenting on a couple of posts.
Sounds like a good plan. Good luck with the bugs
hope you get rid of the bugs and it goes well
1) I am going to be presenting the "smart board" and it's many uses. Including but not limited to: Anything except most gaming.
My blog writing box is not appearing so my answer is in his comments...1.) During the CTE visit i will be an ambassador and move people around from station to station.2.) Good luck Chris, you rock!
Good luck, it sounds like a hard task.
1. I am most likely not going to meet any people from the CTE but if i do i will be presenting the student gaming2. Bailey
If you do present remember to take it seriously.
Go forth and conquer...(:
This comment has been removed by the author.
You need to be more enthusiastic
I don't believe I am doing anything.
1:You will be doing something. GenYes students always find a way!2:Greg
1. As far as I know I will not be meeting any of the CTE officials. But If I do I need to be knowledgable about Genyes.2. Dalton
Since I have no job for the CTE visit, I'm just going to say what I know about GenYES. GenYES is like key club except with computers. Also we do projects to learn about more technology to help teachers better. Each person learns to be a leader and take things into his/her own hands, and the ultimate goal of the class is to take the school into the future technology-wise.
I am not a GenYES veteran, or a 4th hour student, I will not be helping with the CTE visit. However, I will be aiding my fellow GenYES new comers to understand the Promethian board. I will be very happy to be aiding the program in any way i can.
Doesn't matter if you are a veteran, I was working with a first year GenYES student that presented the Wii interactive board and they did very well on it!
1. I do not have a job for the CTE people, but can tell them what GenYES is about if needed.2.Frogboy
Make sure you really know about GenYES and what we do!
1 I will not be doing anything for the CTE visit. I am new to GenYES and therefore have little experience. Additionally, my class period ends when the people are supposed to arrive. However, i could tell the people about how GenYES is a leadership and technology class where students are encouraged to help each other and teachers. 2 I commented on Slenderman
You did? how come i cant see it then?
1. I will be presenting the promethean board to the peeps.2.Regina
Remember, a penny saved si a penny earned.
1. I will not be doing anything because I am sick and I don't want to infect the CTE members because I am a good citizen. But if I was not sick, I would have done the AMP Zones :(2. I am going to comment on Daltons and Tylers blog oh and Orlando and Bailey :)
Feel Better! We will miss your great knowledge you bring to the GenYES team.
1. I am going to be talking about laptop repairs in the TC room with Danny and also being an ambassador.
I will be watching and learning from everybody.
1. I'm not doing anything with CTE but I'll help out any way I can.2. I comment on Regina's post. Those were some very nice words of encouragement.
Make sure your ready to tell how awesome we are!
1.) I will be talking about the Amp Zones.2.) I commented on Cstormer's post.
Be prepared and be enthusiastic when you talk and you will be fine
1. I'm glad I waited to do this because you ended up changing me AGAIN! Hahaha! But I ended up doing the Chromes, iPods, and iPads. I was also working with another GenYES student in my station and he presented the Wii interactive board.2. I commented on Joey Liddles blog post.
1) I was looking forward to it but I am also nervous at the same time. From all the positive comments we got from CTE it sounds like we nailed it and exceeded their expectations!Carsen Vaughn
I was presenting in the ampzone showing how we can use them to show student art and what else is going on at school. We showed the CTE how we can use presentations and educational gaming to teach students.Public Scorpion
keep on keeping on
We talked about Amp station 4 and what that station is all about. We told them that when teachers have students do projects, they can present to the class with that monitor. That monitor has academic video gaming and you can show what is going on with other art classes. It was a very successful meeting and i am very proud.I commented on manhandle42.
1) I was talking about amp zone 3 and it was about gaming. I showed the CTE how to use a game minecraft and build and design.
1.) well i was on amp zone 3 and what i did was show them what it was for why we have it and other things it for.2.) i commented on carsen vaughn
1:I will be a guide for a group of CTE representatives on Wednesday.2: I commented on Riley Barkworth's.
do some work and lead he groups
You guys did a really good job with moving the CTE people around
Yea buddy, just make sure you are able to answer any possible question they may ask. If you don't know the answer quickly improvise to find someone that does.
1. I will be meeting the representatives before hand and talking with them. I will also be showing off our PC building project in the TC room.2. I commented on Emily's post
1. im manning the telepresence room with sammy vasilarakos2. i commented on gregs post
Do some work with me in the telepresence room
1. I am in the telepresence room with Collin Altmaier and we are showing telepresence and talking about lambda rail2. I commented on collins post
1. ill be working for the compass, aka showing people were to go and assisting. Also I was helping out in the computer lab.2. I commented on Samuel's post
Sounds like you guys are going to do a good job. CTE will be impressed!
1. I will be working on the Promethian board.2. Commented on Regina's post.
1. I will be working on the Wiimote Smartboard wall along with steven. We will be showing off a physics program.2. Will Comment on another post.
A Wiimote Smartboard is the most interesting thing ive seen so far
1. I worked on blender for the CTE prestation 2. i commented on Jker Casillas
I was there and you did a fairly good job.
Good job you were able to do your job right and that's what matters.
Your robot u made on blender was cool!
1) I worked on an interactive smart board with the members of CTE with the smart board software designed by johnny lee.2) I commented on Chris's post
1. I will be working in the Compass room , and will also be greeting the CTE members as they come in to our GenYes classroom.2. I commented on Dalton Abbitt's post.
1. I was at the RockBand Station or also known as AMP Zone 52. I commented on Richards
1. I worked in the Cove and described the PCs and what programs that they had on them.2. I commented on Jay Feather's
1.We didnt do really anything because the CTE people were grouped around the 4 period class2.commented on slender man
we worked on the websites
1. I was to make sure all the new GenYES kids were on track and finishing there websites.2. Repled to Sliver
I will be there to give everybody encouragement and show my gratitude to them.
I commented on JayWeather.
1. I just standed there and listened 2. i reply on JayFeather.
1.I'm not taking part in the presentation but I've been helping set up the cove and making it look nicer (no wires).2.I commented on chibidragons.
1.) The CTE visit is a big deal, they are the foundation of our funding. Without them there would be no GenYes in our degree, so we need to impress them and prove that what we do is effective. I will be with Cody running the PC Cove with blender, Kerbal, the Kinect, and the custom PCs. We will be showing them our accomplishments and how gaming and 3d design can help with school in Physics and such.2.) I commented on Ipwnu567's post.
1. I am just overlooking the compass lab area. Since this visit is such a big deal, I need to watch and make sure everything goes smoothly and if any questions are asked that one of the student or I are able to answer it clearly and effectively. I need to make sure the entire room is set up to the high standard of the CTE program. 2. I commented on Iker Casillas post.
I worked on as a greeter when cte came.I COMMENTED ON I POWNU POST
1. I am working in AMP Zone 1 2. I commented on Samuel's post
1. I will be working in AMP zone 12.i commented on JayFeathers posts
Humor is great. Always please be appropriate. On posts where you are asked to state an opinion, thoroughly support your stand. Number your responses!