It's an easy bake oven!
1. It's a 3D printer. Someone would want one because they print in 3D! Duh.2. The SMHS GenYES needs one of these because CREST has one and we are better than them.
1. I would want to have a 3D printer for only perhaps a few things but its would be very fun to have. I would use it to make any of the ideas that i have just for the fun of building and creating. I don;t think however that I would have any practical use for it.2.The actual real life applications would only be for people who need custom components for projects or a job. This would really only be useful if you were an inventor or engineer.
1. If this device gets more advanced, it could be used to "print" out objects out of anything. Delivery wouldn't have to exist anymore, because people could just print whatever they wanted off the internet as long as they have enough stuff juice. Advanced devices wouldn't need to be built following a schematic, because all you would need to do would be to print the schematic on a 3d printer.2. I can't think of any reason for anybody to "need" this yet, because it doesn't really do anything yet. All it does is make 3d objects out of some kind of stuff, so it basically just makes sculptures.
1. It is a 3d printer which can be used to print 3d sculptures and other things there is even a group out there that are using them to print full operational firearms. Also you can print masks and other parts of costumes.2. This can be used to print many things for medicine such as dentures and other things there is even talk of using them to print organs for artificial transplants. They can also provide valuable information like making models to scale of buildings and other complicated projects.
1. The picture above is of a 3d printer. It is designed to make everyday items that are designed specifically for the consumer.2. People would need one because it would take the manufacturing power out of companies and put it into the hands of then consumer. Once it becomes cost effective enough one could be put in every home and people would be able to make their own items. However, if 3d printers became an item commonly found In the household then there could be significant down sides to them. First of all companies would see the profit to be made by developing products that would be created by the printer. Also, imagine how many jobs would be eliminated by the institution of these printers. If they were incorporated into every household the world as we know it would change.
That's a 3D printer.1.) I think it would be really neat to have one for my own use. I would want one to be able to make all sorts of cool bits and bobs to see just what these are capable of.2.) I can totally see 100% why a 3D animation software could benefit from this. I think the idea of fleshing out your creation for a 3D movie in real life,as something you can actually touch and feel is an amazing prospect.
It is a 3D Printer.1. Basically, once 3d printing is more advanced, it sill be able to manufacture almost any arbitrary product, the value of that product will reside in the computer file, not the actual physical object. They will be able to make a million duplicates of the same product.2. Someone would need a 3D Printer if they had like cancer or another incurable disease. In this case, you can storing and printing DNA just for you. With this, you can replace the bad genes with the perfect, printed ones. Fortunately, printing DNA also opens up the ability to customize your own “perfect” DNA match. Unfortunately, printing DNA violates your child's right 2 free will.
1. Its a 3D printer, you can print molds of things in plastic. You can print print gun molds and masks with the printer so that is a reason that some people would want one of these printers. 2. Like i said they can be used to print molds gun casings and masks so, gun companies, sculptors and mask making companies could use them a lot. Normal people could use them to make things that they would want to bu so that they dont have to purchase them in stores, so sales might go down if a lot of people had them.
This is a 3D printer.2 People may want them because they can produce any plastic thing they want, if they have a design. It puts the production in the hands of the consumer, allowing them to have more opportunity to fave more products.There is opportunity specifically as an example, to produce weapons. An assault rifle was designed for a 3D printer and it worked well. It shows that people can use a 3D printer creatively to develop more technology, and make it more acces able to anyone.
1. 2 easy questions, with a limit of 200 words, interesting, lets try it. Well first off, its a 3D printer. Ive never seen a 3D Printer so I learned something new today. Now why would anyone buy one? Well for people in the programing or animating this can be a good thing in technology for them to use. Its more than likely to be expensive and like, no one owns one without winning the lottery or is rich. So...Yeah.2. Now one of the post mention that it can help with cancer or another incurable disease, or store DNA. I dont know how a 3D printer can do any of that. I cant put my blood on my printer and let it store it, how would a 3D Printer would? Just saying. Anyway, I think that someone would need one for some sort of animation, or to print some things for programing.How's that, close to 200 at least.
1. I have no idea why anyone would want this. I get that it's a 3D printer but so what. Yes it makes 3D images, but is that all it dose? Dose it even matter if images are 3D or just on a plain piece of paper or on a device. To me this is useless.2. The only reason I can think of is to make projects like ones on posters pretty. The reason why I can think of this is because my sister is really crafty and likes to make poster projects appealing and decorative. She would probably want this to make all sorts of things.
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. The only people that would want a 3D printer would be people that would use it for work. I wouldn't think that anyone would want one because it is something not everyone would even think about using.2. The only reason that some would need one is for work. Like if someone had a job as an architect, a 3D printer would be useful. Other than being an architect (or have a job that needs one) I don't see a reason why someone would need a 3D printer.
1. It's a 3D printer. People such as designers or artist would want it for work.2. I think people with certain types of jobs would need it or people with a lot of time on there hands and just want to do artistic projects.
Also I don't think an average joe would want to buy one for about 2,000$ the average price of one when they can just go to FedEx Kinko's and make a copies for a few dollars
1. The 3D printer is a very useful tool for modern creation, and can be used for promotional use, for things like production of 3 dimensional figures for an upcoming movie or something, and can even be used for collectors or hobbyists for printing out paintable figurines. It also might be sought after by people or organizations who are looking to make things such as prosthetic teeth, models for bodily organs, such as hearts, that only require the application of cells for the growth of the new organ.2. I'd want one myself so that I can print things like models or action figures to decorate my desk. Someone else, however, might use it for making shells for a video game controller that they're building for emulation purposes. A group of people are even using the printer to print parts for guns such as receivers and barrels for recreational use. ( http://defensedistributed.com/ )
This is a 3D printer!1. A 3D printer would give the user the ability to fabricate from the bottom up just about anything they want out of many pliable materials such as; plastic, metal, and even sugar. It can things as small as 500 micrometers in size, giving the user the ability to create as complex of designs as imaginable. 3D printers are also advancing in medicine giving doctors the ability to make extremely specific prosthetics to use as temporary replacements for things like limbs. In recent years scientists have been able to create actual food using adult stem cells (a steak that never moo'd!) and hope that in the near future might have the ability to recreate actual human body parts and organs using stem cells.2. A 3D printer is by no means needed by the general public as it provides services unnecessary for standard living but in the future it could become a necessity to the way we live, build, and design, giving us the ability to almost simulate nature itself.ReplyDelete
Ughh i copied the bottom. -.-
1. Why not is the question seriously who wouldn't want a 3D printer you could print a sculture a decorative piece. Almost anything small in the world you could print if you had the dimensions.2. There is some actual uses to a 3D Printer such as printing guns which I earlier found out about link-http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/3d-printed-gun-movement_n_2957695.htmlthis link goes into the fundamentals of printing a gun which I thought was cool. There are people who have a precision machine to cut metal for gun building and what not. This 3D printer is just that but for home use
0.) It's a 3D printer.1.) I wouldn't want one because I feel that the value of really anything would become useless and the idea of money would become just that, an idea. I feel that while this sounds like a nice idea, in retrospect, it would not be. No, I do not want one.2.) I believe that no one would ever NEED one but people would always WANT them. There is no real NEED for a device like this. While it could be a nice thing to have, it would turn everything else that created something obsolete. Every machine, every printer, every carbon press, would no longer need to exist. Therefore creating the extinction of any sense of individuality. EVERYTHING would be the same. Which just sounds a little creepy to me. So my answer is no, no one would ever need one of these devices.
1) The object shown in the picture above is a 3D printer but the company that manufactures this specific device is unknown. This device in particular only produces smaller 3D models as it is only about 20'x16'x24' and could be perfect for making small Lego pieces. If I were to purchase this, my personal preference would be making little custom Lego pieces. Others might buy a 3D printer to make mini models of their products. I feel this could be very useful for making parts for buildings/housing models at architectural firms across the nation.2) The word "need" could be valid when a company could only strive from using such a device as a 3D printer. Since some companies could "use" such a device, they might very well need one of these printers to adequately represent their product to their customers to increase sales. However, many companies I feel would purchase this printer only to make sample models for their own personal benefits. I think this printer is a great idea for business's/schools and could be a new and exciting way to share creative ideas/products.-GoogleKing
1. These printers have a huge range of uses, from creating anything from guns to legos. Imagine getting a giant lego set from the store and then while building you lose the most important piece? well with this technology you could just create yourself a new one. With 3D printing becoming as advanced as it is. One day someone could just print themselves a car.2. Nasa has used this technology for building rocket components. Anyone could cheaply build a replica of almost anything they wanted with this technology.
Just don't build more than 80% of the gun or it is a felony
1. The picture is of a 3D printer. I would want one because you can make any 3D model out of many different types of materials. If I had one I'd make so many figures of dragons and other detailed objects because I'm really creative and would love to make little models.2. There are some reasons people would need a 3D printer. People can design products and have them made with the 3D printer. Also, decorative sculptures can be made. I've seen some prosthetics that were made on a 3D printed for people who have lost their arm or leg.
1. It is a 3D printer and I think that they are pretty cool. Right now, they are one of the largest wastes of money on the planet, because they mostly only print useless plastic items. They would definitely be fun to play around with though. There is still hope for them in the future though. They could be used to print off organs as well as cars, machines, and other useful everyday items.2. I think that the only reason someone would need a 3D printer would be because they had figured out a way to print off organs which could be used in medical emergencies.
1. People would want one because you could create virtually anything (within reason). You wouldn't have to go out and buy it you could jut find the materials it needs and make it your self.2. I think this would be a very useful tool for a startup business, especially if that small business were to give out signature items. They could easily make mass product of something in high demand in a couple of days. Probably less.
1. a 3D printer of course someone is going to want one i mean come on its a printer that prints in 3D. that sounds pretty cool to have2. yes a 3D printer would be very usefull to lots of businesses like construction or builders for projects you can make the model and print it in 3D and give a great first impression one a new job or something.
1) This is a 3D printer. It would be awesome to have, and you would be able to replicate certain items easily using this. However, it's expensive and very large in some cases. It most likely uses a lot of energy and electricity, so it wouldn't be beneficial to the environment.2) Businesses might use this to help create models for construction or something like that. It would be a more efficient way to help businesses build models in order to get to building the actual buildings.
1) I would want on because i could take orders for "stuff" make the stuff and sell it. I personally would make AR15 lowers and sell those or build my own rifles. Before anyone questions the legality of it yes it is legal as long as 80% or less of the gun is printed.2)Many people could need one for custom parts for things. I could have used on last month when I needed a poly pipe to 4inch pvc adaptor for my hydroponic unit.
1. Its a 3D printer, of course i would want one. I would be able to make just about anything. But I would especially want one because I would make objects that no one would think of. And I could sell some stuff.2)People who would need this would use it to make custom parts for there work. It could help out the lego business and computer/ laptops by making frames and keys. I think that who ever invented these was a genius and probably worked for a pipeline industry and needed extra parts.
1. Some people are drawn to 3D printing because they like hardware or mechanical machines and would like to build their own from scratch, from kits, or design one of their own. For them, the fun of it all is the actually building of the machine. I would want one, it would be sweet to learn how to make all your own stuff from scratch.2. Lots of people could use this to make custom parts for stuff they need. I could see a huge use in construction where if a part came in wrong from the factory they could just print up their own part.
1.) The only reason I can think of is for some one who needs a 3D model of something they made on the computer to show some one. I don't really know why anyone would want a 3d printer at all but they look cool and do some pretty cool stuff. That's the only real reason I can think of.2.) I don't think anyone really needs a 3D printer unless there is a job that requires a 3D printer. If there is a job that requiers a 3D printer then by all means use a 3D printer but if you dont need one then you shouldn't really have one.
1. This is a 3D Printer, capable of recreating designs in three dimensions. It can create anything from an artistic masterpiece to an engineered prototype.2. This appealing machine represents the future of the production of specially crafted things such as circuit boards. A printer such as this allows for the mass production of things such as these. There is also the example of a printed and functioning firearm, just going to show the potential of a 3D printer.
1: The stupidest thing iv'e ever seen hahaha jkjk. No it'ts a 3D printer which is capable of creating very intricate three dimensional pictures in the printer!2: This is the future of crafting things because if you have a 3D printer, you can print out anything in 3D which is totally awesome!
1. It would be more of an entertainment purposes... Alot of people would enjoy having the capabilities of 3D printing. Also it could benefit Architecture and other types of business around the world.2. I feel like there would not be that many practical uses to a 3-D printer. However, the world of architecture and engineering could possibly use interventions such as this. However that would be the only practical use to this device.
This is a 3d printer, people would use this for modeling. I remember when we went to the crest building, they actually had some 3d printers set up. Someone working on a model in Photoshop or a program of the sort could print up the model.
1. Why would anyone want one?I can't say anything about anyone else, but I want one to I can print my own parts to fix things such as broken handles and to print 3D art. The plastic coils (the stuff the printers print) used to print are way too over priced for me to afford, however.2. Why would anyone need one?It could be required for industrial uses such as building very specific parts for things like machines or it could be used by a modeler to help visualize what they want their future product will be. I think for all art purposes you would be better suited with something like this:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1351910088/3doodler-the-worlds-first-3d-printing-penI think the whole 3D printer thing has gone too far. I is a very interesting concept, but too expensive to own a decent printing machine for how little you would use it.
1. 3d printers are amazing i wish i had one to print collecters items then sell them NOT. 3d printers are cool just think how much how it help businesses with printing out the delevery such as toys for a fee.2.I think we need one for smhs so we can print shool supplies such as pencil, pens,and binders.genyes can use it for if it gets advanced that it can print out devises it would be cool to print Ipads for a small fee.
1. A 3d printer is a really cool item, you can print out almost in 3d plastic, there was even someone who figured out how to print out 3d modified guns,of course someone would want one, you can do so much amazing things with this.2. A lot of people could need one to print supplies or items that they just want to keep. it would be very interesting if you were working on a project and you wanted to print it and create it into a 3d model, instead of some flat piece of papaer.
1. Too be honest, everyone would want one just so the can print stuff for the reasoning of just because they can. There is not much of a practical purpose in people everyday live but it may be useful to corporations and such.2. There is no serious need for one, but people can use it to create 3-D diagrams for presentations and such in order to give clearer information to the audience.
1.) Its a 3D printer, I would want one because it would be fun to mess with. I think they would only apply in speciality situations.2.) The reason people could need these is that they can be used to mass produce things that might be other wise too hard to produce in a factory, using this would reduce labor to a minimun too.
1. If you model or need to make a blue print design for an apartment complex then the 3 dimensional printer is for you. It uses nylon cord and it can be colored. What it does is it melts the nylon or plastic and draws layer by layer your project.2. I don't see how it would be useful to use in this class other than to experiment with it. It would be cool to have one but they are super expensive.
1. Perhaps someone would want one because that way they can just print out legos instead of buying more. There is a possibility its cheaper. It can help companies by creating prototypes and could influence entrepreneurs. It really doesn't have much importance in real life.2. I honestly do not see a reason for anyone to actually need one of these magnificent tools. Although they are really cool and people could have quite a bit of fun with them, they are definitely not a necessity to have.
1. This is a 3D printer. It can make a 3D object out of any sort of paper or plastic.2. It is a pretty cool item, but I'm not sure you can justify spending the money for it. I mean, how many uses could you really have for a 3D printer? It would come in handy for someone who was an architect or something like that where they are frequently using blueprints and building plans, but other than that I'm not sure they would really have a use. I'm sure they are very expensive and I certainly wouldn't spend the money for it.
1- People would want this device in order to create helpful and functioning 3D templates for their own personal needs. Someone would use this for say as a neater blueprint or to better create a drawing to show a situation or art design or project.2- People would need this to for say, incorporated a crime scene for say. Scan in evidence to have for better understanding of a situation that occurred that they have to understand. It would also enable scientists to bring back slimmer samples of things they are researching.
1. It is a 3D printer, you can print out any thing you can imagine and it would come out in 3D. Someone might want one because you can just mess around and print out anything you want.2. I dont see why anyone will actually need this, but the 3D printer allows you to make things without getting the all the materials.
1. This is a 3D printer. It can be used to mold physical objects out of computer-generated 3D models.2. I wouldn't have a NEED for it, per-say, (other than for novel purposes) but, recently, an entire house was 3D printed using sand and other renewable materials. This would be good in the long run, help our economy, and speed up production.
Humor is great. Always please be appropriate. On posts where you are asked to state an opinion, thoroughly support your stand. Number your responses!