1) I think the best phone is the iPhone 4S. I think that it is very cool and is a lot better than it's competitor (droid). I think that it is a very cool phone and I am sure if apple does release the iPhone 5 it will be much cooler!2) If I didn't have an iPhone and wanted a smart phone I think the top 3 I would choose would have to be on the dark side and choose a Droid Razr, Droid X2, and the Droid 2. They are great phones if you don't have an iPhone.
If you didn't have a phone at all, you'd be begging for the Motorola 8000. This phone is the tops.
1. i agree with Carsen, The IPhone 4s is bomb and everything i would want in a phone.2. let the games begin...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. there is no denying the iphone is the greatest phone of all time. The selling numbers prove this fact. All other smart phones are based off the success of the iphone. It is the ultimate device. I cant wait to see what the iphone 5 has in store.
LOL WUT? The iPhone now holds a smaller market than Android.http://www.technolog.msnbc.msn.com/technology/technolog/report-android-dominates-us-smartphone-market-118163 Lololol u mad? Hurr durr all other smart phones are based off the success of the iPhone, just like how the iPhone was based off of the Blackberry. Ultimate device? You're constricted so much by the operating system and rule set in place by Apple. What can you customize on it? Your background and apps? Is that it? I think so.
Ahhh tyler so naive. the iphone is a type of phone Android is an os. Why in total there in face more andriod phones than ios phones, there is not one phone on andriod that comes close the one and only phone using ios, the iPhone.
I believe that the Iphone is the best phone for me in particular because I'm used itunes and the interface for the phone.
I agree. Ive never had to use anything other than itunes to put music on my phone. Plus all of the Iproducts are tried and true.
1.Theres really no compition the iphone 4s is the best.
Buuuuuuut, the Motorola 8000 has so much more to offer than the iPhone. It has an intuitive shape, master weight, and it's so much more durable than the iPhone, despite not having a case.
I HIGHLY agree Beau!
But the Nokia Lumina 9000 can break through walls, and has much better customization and costumer service.
Hurr durr, apull is da bestest. Why, the iPhone constantly drops calls, you can't customize your operating system. No Adobe Flash, what is that? We can't make a damn deal and spend a few extra dollars for a huge improvement in our OS. They don't use a strong glass screen like Guerilla glass. $300 dollars for 32GB phone? What? Is this 2001? No. Thats overpriced, 16GB of flash memory is no more than 15$. It uses Bing for instant searches instead of Google. Lolwut. Have you ever heard of the chinese working conditions? They might as well be slaves.
Hey Tyler a business is a business doesn't matter how they make money just that they do make money. Thats why they make em all in china.
1.) The best phone that I have used and suits my needs is the Muve Music. It lets you download music for free and I can listen to it ANYTIME! It also has Youtube so I can watch funny videos. I also have Facebook on my phone so I get updates every time someone pokes me, even though i HATE being poked and receive posts and messages. My phone rocks and Zach knows it.
I have used your phone and I had no freaking clue what I was doing. Phones are supposed to be simple and easy to access. SAAANN
Kevin, an iPod does the same thing.
1. Although I don't like the software, Apple's iphone 4s is definitely the best phone out there. With its high sales rates, it has constantly demonstrated its versatility and awesomeness.
HTTTTCC! :D http://goo.gl/RZAtJ
The IPhone 4S is by far the BEST phone invented. It suits what I need to do. No other phone can come close. If you believe one can, step up brah.
I'll step up to ya Brah!!! My phone can get free music. It has youtube as an app and I can link my Facebook to my messages. Advance towards me brethren!!!
1. I think the motorola 8000x because it weighs 3-4 pounds you wont waste your time in the bathroom wasting your times on apps or playing games It has more buttons so its better as the iphone has 4 buttons this has 21 buttons (Argument won) LAB
Simplicity, because no uses snail mail to stay in contact.
But everyone uses the telephone.
Awww yeeeeahhh, you know how it is, keeping it real with the Motorola 8k. This phone dances on the iPhone
Who is this? I like this guy. :D He knows what"s up.
1. I think that the Droid Razr is one of the best phones out there. It has a tough, thin design and the screen is made of Cornering Gorilla Glass. The display has excellent viewing angles and it has pretty quick performance.
The droid is a good phone. It is well-built and easy to handle. However, the performance on it is not the best.
you would like a sturdy phone. You see unlike you freshmen I dont drop my phone every 5 seconds so I can have a good phone like the iphone 4s and I always have some body to talk to!! xD
The Droid Razor is another great phone but doesn't quite have the amount of apps that apple offers. Also, the iphone has better pixel quality.
Uh I beg to differ. Tough design? I like smooth phones. All I need is music for free and I'm good. :) Advance towards me brethren!!!
the I-phone 4s has a much bigger app market avlable for it.
Ive heard good things about the droid ,but from what I've seen its performance is lacking.
This phone is often compared to the Galaxy Nexus, what are your views on that phone?:)
the original razor is where its at
http://tinyurl.com/whydidntyoubuythisphoneyet The Motorola 8000 is the best phone ever.This phone is the best, because it is part workout, weighing 3 pounds. It has no apps like the Android phones or the iPhone, and will waste less of your precious time. This cuts down time wasted at work and will increase the output of workers threefold. Give this to kids for their birthday, and you won't need to pay for their text fees. iPhones try to emulate the 8000 with their add-ons http://tinyurl.com/lookatthesestupidbabycopycats This phone is timeless and nobody can argue otherwise. Phones like Android aspire to be as much of a pioneer as the 8000 was.
it wont work any more I dont think you could find a subscriber that would still suport this phone. the 4s however has all the features this one is missing.
I'd have a harder time trying to find a carrier who WOULDN'T want to support this chick magnet.
1) The new Windows HTC Titan phone is one of the best phones out there because it's price for trade is absolutely free. It also has the largest screen out of all the other windows phones.2) Others believe the iPhone is better but in my own personal opinion I feel money is a huge issue in our economy. So, as a result, being the two phones are almost the same in awesomeness, the Titan beats the iPhone in the price catagory. -GoogleKing
The Iphone has a higher pixel density, so watching movies on the Iphone will look better than on the HTC Titan. Also, cheap is cheap (if you buy cheap you get cheap).
Although I don't like the format of iphone software, i dislike the window's phone's software even more. Also, I agree with Peter that the iphone's pixel quality is much better.
I dont think having the "biggest screen" is exactly an asset. if anything that means that the phone is bulky, and you will have to work to get it to fit in your pocket.
I'm sorry, but you can't beat the reliability of the Nokia 3310. Sure you phone may have a color display and internet connection but seriously, who needs it. Get a phone that simply phones and will last you forever.
The Motorola 8000x model. Is the best phone because it simple, it works or it doen't. You don't have to worry about not having bars because it doesn't have bars. It weighs at 3-4 pounds so in stead of buff thumbs from texting you will get buff arms from just holding the phone. You wont wast your time playing app on your stupid smart phones and you could go out side and play catch with the 8000x because it wont brake like today's flimsy phones.
While your reasoning seems stable, I have just one question... WHY? This phone probavly doesn't even work now, you can't use any productivity apps, and it ISN'T portable. The iphone 4s solves all those problems.
this is not a phone it is a dinosaur you should not use this ever.
Bro, if you're still using an "iPhone", you're doing it wrong. The 8000 is a god amongst phones, and there's probably nobody who wouldn't use this badass piece of machinery
My grandparents has one of these phones in their garage... There are more reasons not to use this phone than there are to use it. Can you even get a phone like that to work now? The Droid Razr is is the best phone, not this dinosaur.
1: The best phone is The HTC one S. HTC One S boasts a head-turning design and the thinnest phone Htc has yet . The new display delivers a rich viewing experience like you’ve never seen before. You’ll love the camera that captures every moment (even in low light) with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos. Plus, with Beats Audio™ you hear authentic, deep sound with true, finely-tuned details. As well it has a 8mp camera and 16 gb of memory so it is quite powerful.2: Motorola phones have been know to have some have been know to be very durable but terrible in performance. The droid razr is a terrible phone the display is descent at best and the performance is slow to say the least from experience or using it for a month. i knew somebody would say the new iphone. Apple always gives you a quality product but their app store is very disappointing with the games they have and their phones are very very very cheaply made. If you drop the iphone the screen is a guaranteed break.
Look I can copy-paste too!The iPhone 4S is a touchscreen-based, slate-sized 4G smartphone developed by Apple Inc. It is the fifth generation of the iPhone and retains the exterior design of its predecessor, the iPhone 4, but is host to a range of improved hardware specifications and software updates. The phone added a voice recognition system known as Siri and a cloud storage service named iCloud. Some of the device's functions may be voice-controlled through Siri.
I will, unfortunately, have to side with the Iphone 4s. I did my research to make sure I didn't buy another piece of $#*@ smartphone that claimed to be amazing. People usually don't think about how even the slightest differences in the user face can affect one's experience with phone. I don't look for the biggest phone because I don't need to feed any ego. I also don't look for the biggest with any other aspects because it all boils down to what your experience is like. 1. Therefore, the Iphone 4s holds it's rank mainly by its popularity in pop culture, but it truely does belong there. Its interface is smooth, as far as swiping, selecting, and scrolling, it takes amazingly clear and crisp photos and videos, and integrated into the phone is Siri. Siri is an A.I. that can understand like most computers have failed to, such as hidden meanings, innuendoes, etc. Although, she isn't perfect, but she gets the job done and she is still way ahead of the curve as far as A.I. goes. I would recommend this phone to anyone in the market who is looking for a great phone. I would like you to know that before I make a serious purchase I invest a lot of time in researching to make sure that I don't develop buyers remorse. I would like to challenge anyone else who thinks they know of a phone that out right beats the Iphone 4s, and to tell me why, otherwise you have nothing to support your claim.
-_- ...I agree
1. I think the I-phone 4s is the best phone currently on the market. It has siri for one also it has a much larger app base as opposed to other smart phones it is toch screened based and has a very good user interface.
I think the Nokia Lumina 9000(+1) is the best phone out on the market right now. It is much better than the iPhone in computing, apps, and customer service. And it's power level is over 9000
Your phone is simply my phone's lame cousin. Besides, whats the point of have a power level over 9000 if you still have to plug your phone in every night to recharge (which is probably pretty expensive to power all that). And STILL, the Nokia 3310 will still survive drop after drop without complaint.
1. I am going to have to agree with just about everyone and say that the Iphone 4s is just about the best phone out there. The fact of the matter is that the android market cannot stand up against the app store. Apple's design is so much more user friendly than the majority of other phones out there and its simplicity is what makes it the king.2. I have heard really good things about the galaxy line of phones, while I doubt they can stand up to apple I will note that they are pretty bad ass. They are reeeeeeaaaalllyyy big though.
1. I think that the HTC One S is the best cell phone by far and if I had to pick the ideal phone, this would be it. I usually wouldn't say I want a smart phone simply because I have my phone and my ipod. To make calls and some texts. Not mixing in all the stuff my ipod already has.It is the best because its design is cool, with a "classic aluminum unibody design that incorporates contrasting slate and blue-gray panels." and its super durable. And the reason I chose and HTC phone is because they are proven tom "emphasize on camera technology in its One smartphone line." So, gaming, pictures, etc. are BEAUUUTIFUL! :)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Its one of the few only google phones. Amazing screen resolution. Curved screen. Lighter than the IPhone by a lot. Doesn't drop calls like the iPhone. Aluminium casing. Android operating system, and is one of the few phones with Ice Cream Sandwich. We have games and apps on the Android for free that actually cost money on the Apple App Store. I can custom ROM my phone, I don't have to jail break it. I don't have to deal with Apple customer support and Apple Care Protection Plan. Its also very user friendly.
Why do you need a light, small, aluminum, 4g phone with this android ice cream feature. That all seems fancy and tasty but how long will that last? I bet you that if you dropped your fancy phone and the Nokia 3310 from a roof at the end of the day you'd be calling your phone insurance company from the Nokia and you begging pleas would be hear loud and clear.
I believe that the Nokia 3310 is the best phone created. It was released 12 years ago to serve one job, to make calls. I mean, what else do you want a phone to do. In fact, This phone simply does its job and never stops. You can drop this phone out of a car window while traveling down the highway, find it months later and still turn it on and make a call. Who needs a smart phone that will live for a mere couple years and then die?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_3310
I HIGHLY agree with this
I agree, the Nokia is nice to make calls, but like you said, it only makes calls. But if you wanted a phone that could do so much more the Droid Razr or the iPhone 4s would be the phone to get because it is like carrying a small computer around with you.
I love this phone! It also had the best game snake! This was my first phone so it will always have a place in my heart <3
the iPhone is the best there is just no other phone thats better it has the best camera and best features and app market
Humor is great. Always please be appropriate. On posts where you are asked to state an opinion, thoroughly support your stand. Number your responses!