1 This is a QR code reader2. YES! I got the app like a year ago and I still use it.3. I use them by scanning them on my ipod touch and I usually just do it for fun like on food items, they tend to have them a lot.4. They could change the way we live slightly but not a lot. I mean they take time to open the app and do all that so that's why I don't use them that often. Plus their use is only minimal, merchandise hasn't fully used their potential yet so I think in the future we may use them to do things easier.
1. QR Code.2. Yes.3. With an QR code reader.4. They need faster to open apps. They tend to be on the slower side, but they're nice to use instead typing in a web-address. They're fast and easy; they have a lot of potential but they need to be used more.
1. QR Code2. Yes.3. Using a QR reader code.4. They have a lot of potential but I think they need to be used more. If the app was standard issue with android os then they would see more use, seeing that the Android OS is the most common iOS.
1:It is a QR code2:yeah, I use it on my phone 3:I use it when I see a scan able code 4:Imagine you are about to purchase organic food in your favorite grocery store and you want to know the origin of the products, who farmed it, where was packed so that you can make a comparison with another farmer's produce. Then why not scan in and find out about that
1)QR code2)no i dont3) because i dont really feel like using it4)well it could help to find out about your purchase your making
1) This is a Quick Response code, also known as a QR.2) I do not use use a QR.3) I do not have a phone capable of scanning a QR.4) QR can help make safer purchases with banks by having your own personal QR linked to your phone number. It can also help you get the freshest product by scanning a QR online for the next delivery.
1 QR code2 I do not use them3 I have no cellphone4 I don't think that this method will be used in the far future, but I can see applications for similar forms of data entry.
1) This is the fantastic and AmAzInG QQQQQQQQ ARRRRRRRRR COOOOOOOOOODE!!!! A wide and fabulous invention of the modern era!2) Unfortunately due to my lack of a smartphone I do not use them.3) As stated previously, plus I think they are a little bit cumbersome. They need to have a quick swipe or scan to make them even faster than opening up a camera app and taking a picture. 4) Again, I think they are cool and a step in the right direction but they need to be even faster. I can see them being used in stead of credit and debit cards and as coupons like Japan is doing but it needs to be refined a little bit more.
1.) This is a QR code (specifically directing the scanner to Wikipedia).2.) Not really...I had to re-download the app to scan the code in this blog.3.) Whenever I see these I am tempted to get my phone out and scan them, but I always find the event to short to scan or at an inopportune time.4.) If it were easier to scan them then this could provide a quick way for consumers to access a product's website or for people to learn about a group/company.
1. QR code.2. No3. I dont have a smart phone :(4. My moms business uses them. She has them on her website and sends them out in the mail (along with other deals) It can change the way we shop because deals/discounts can be on them.
1) QR code2) No3) I do not have a smart phone, and my iPod is a 2 generation so it does not have a camera on it, therefore i can not use the app.4) These can hold a lot of in formation on them, such as documents, letter, etc. These could be a easier way to share documents and other information.
1.QR code 2.No never3I don't use it because i have a 2gen iPod touch and I have no use for it4.Its a easy way of storing info like documents act. we could come out with tattoos that have all our info on our hand
This comment has been removed by the author.
1) QR Code which are used to direct mobile phones to a certain website being advertised.2) No, but I've seen them on youtube and on posters in streets.3) I see no use for myself to use them because I don't own a mobile phone that can read them with.4) I suppose it is an easy way for people to get straight to an advertising website. People can finally have a simple way to check stuff online quickly.-GoogleKing
1. QR Code2. Nope3. I don't use them but I see them almost everywhere now. I don't use them because I have never had the need to use it.4. These QR Codes provide quick access to websites for certain businesses and allow easy purchases to be made online.
1.Its a QR code2.Nope3.I would if i had a smart phone4. I think they would change the way we bank and shop dramatically because you could find out information way faster than searching it online.
1. a QR code 2.no3. I dont have any thing like the smart phone to use them.4. they alow us to get informtion from magizens and such by scanning them. this would allow us get infomation almost anywhere
1. QR code reader2. yessss3.when im being bored and want to scam items in a store:p4. we can geet info like prices and descriptions of items
1. This is one of those new fangled barcode type things that you can scan with or iPhone, or a QR Code for short.2. No3. I do not have a smart phone4. They would make buying things without any money much easier because you could just scan the code and have your bank account charged directly
1. This is a QR code (similar to a bar code)2.I use it all that time with my phone! 3. I scan things that I find in stores if i think it will interest me......but most of them are just website links , I feel like they could be so much more.4.Technologies like this are somewhat being put into use, for example a bank has and app where you can deposit checks just by taking a picture of one.
1) This is what is considered a QR code which may take the place of a bar cose when using technologies such as smart phones.2) No3) I do not own a smart phone or any device that reads these.4) This would make shopping a lot easier, because, instead of waiting in line you can just scan and go.
1) This is a QR code, its sort of like a bar code.2) No I don't.3) I don't have a smartphone or anything to read the code with.4) They would make it easier to understand different products with the code on them. It wouldn't change too much since the app takes a long time to open.
This is a QR code. I don't personally use them but the computer devices that I use use them. We can now shop with credit and debit cards instead of cash. This can change the way we live because it is a simple code that can store lots of information.
1.Its a QR code2.no i do not3.no i don't have anything to read it with4. well i ting the QR code will make our lives harder we can just walk up to the register at a store and they scan it why do that some people might not have something to scan the qr code with
1. QR code2. Nope3. I am with out something to read the code4. Well they wont change much until the app is included with smart phones, because the app is out its up to a person if they use it or not.
Humor is great. Always please be appropriate. On posts where you are asked to state an opinion, thoroughly support your stand. Number your responses!